Sacred Circle Wisdom First Nations Spirituality
- When your heart's open to Sacred Circle Wisdom First Nations spirituality based on teachings of a Woman Deity Life-giver read on!
- When you're interested in Sacred Circle Wisdom First Nations Spirituality based on our ancient ceremony's, symbols, perspectives, experience and history, read on!
I notice on the YouTube search engine that for the first time in our shared history, global interest in our Spiritual teachings has reached our global tipping point. You notice that? I point this out because our spiritual teachings are the path to Unity to Global Conscience.
On this site you’ll harvest some understanding to join our global swell of diverse folks such as the international gathering of supporters at Standing Rock, U.S., a perfect demonstration of our dire need to create a clause in our Constitution to protect nurture & demand that our existing constitution have a protection clause for Mother Earth and our environment. Protection of our shared inheritance of Mother Earth's most sacred of gift's to clean air, clean water and protected clean land for all 2-legged's (humans) & each member in her diverse interconnected family of Beings. A Blessed act of Conscience don't you think?
I share from my personal experience to hopefully & respectfully deepen and broaden your understanding to tickle your delicious imaginings safely beyond your comfort zone to total relentless magic. I Believe we each have an intrinsic right to thrive in our own Truth.
In the context of Theology this may be the first time you've heard of a Sacred and Holy Live-giver Woman
as a coveted Deity.
The first teaching is the foundation so let's introduce you to a tickle's worth of imaginings to a dollop of Spirit. Com'on! Jump on board! Let's stoke your brilliant iridescent creative interest. I know, I know, my daughter tell's me all the time that I'm bossy, yup,I are, I is...
Turtle Island is the entirety of our continent that is blessed with a visit from a Holy Life-Giver, a Supreme Holy Being known as White Buffalo Calf Woman
sent by Creator HERself to our people way way way far and away before the arrival of Europeans to our rightfully inherited homelands. Her ancient ceremony's of Spiritual teachings help to sustain us through mind-boggling legislated generational Apartheid disguised as democracy.
To continue, at the Grandfather Sun page in a short video clip you’ll e-meet Chief Arvol Looking Horse the 19th generation ‘Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Pipe’ with an urgent message to Spiritual leaders & everyday folks to come together in unified spirituality to fulfill an ancient prophecy of global peace for the sake of Mother Earth and all Beings in her family.
Ancient Ceremony'sFirst Nations spiritual ceremonies are the absolute oldest true and the most humble on Turtle Island and play a vital & essential role in our culture as spirit is integral in our very Being to connect to everyday reality. Other common names for this particular teaching include the:
- Sacred Hoop
- Web of Life
- The Sacred Circle
Ceremony participation by private invitation only to is to witness Sun Dance after a year of prep in teachings and to certain kinds of sweats; those open to the general public are the Potlatch and of course Pow-wow's.
- Universal: across time, across cultures
- Holistic: to honor Creator's Gift of Life to all Beings as intimately interconnected
- Individualistic: only ever in a good way to be simultaneously independent and creative in spirit thought and action to honor connection to Respect and Honor Mother Earth
- Love and Healing
- Respect and Unity
- Truth and Fairness
- Harmony and Balance
- Relations and Generosity
- Humility and Understanding
- Our Vision is to Future Centuries
- Our Future is Global Unity
- Our Global Responsibility is to Protect Mother Earth and her Family of Beings
Spiritual FreedomToday we each stake claim to our freedom of choice to dive deep into Sacred Circle Wisdom of First Nations teachings to soar high as we wish. Welcome! Come explore my journey, experience, understandings and most humble of knowledge through my lens & perspective. Click the blue font links below for more info on each topic.
I greatly appreciate your kind help to share my website link to your social media, thanks so much you Darlings. And if/when your website relates to my mine I'm thrilled to bits to exchange links with you precious ones.
From the bottom of my heart, Thanks for stopping by. The bottom of this page shows links to click to please share to your social media, thanks for your precious good help.
Unending iridescent Blessings to you and yours.
- To Love Mother-Earth is to protect and nurture on our global scale.
- GrandMother Moon
- Women are ‘Daughters of GrandMother Moon' and are 'Life-givers' to future generations.
- grandfather sun, Grand Father Sun, Protector
- Animal Totems - 4-LEGGEDS
- Animal Totems - 4-leggeds is about gifts, teachings, intelligence, understanding and abilities of Creators four-legged Beings. Their spirituality is intrinsic.
- Winged Ones
- Winged Ones
- Native American Medicines
- Native American Medicines respected in ceremony are the greatest gifts from Creator to Mother Earth to nurture every Being. Think on these questions: 1. What do future centuries inherit?
- Native American medicine WATER
- Native American Medicine WATER is used in ceremony. Water is Life. Folks train for years for the right and knowledge to use Pure Clean Water's potency in sacred spiritual ceremony.
- Air is a potent agent in First Nations ceremony's.
- Natural wild plants are used in ceremony, daily life, healing and vision quests. They have good magic to share. Creator gifted them with the strength of wisdom and power to heal our spirit, emotions,
- LIFE CYCLE
- Our life cycle is identical to all Mother Earth’s family of Beings. At the Medicine quadrant, be ready and plan your transitions.
- Red Road
- We come to the Red Road in our own way. Sometimes Creator takes over and brings our feet to where our heart and soul needs to be. After years of active searching then giving up,
- BLACK ROAD
- The 'BLACK ROAD' is a life-style of unproductive life-style patterns. And! Medicine Wheel Teachings are a tested, trusted, personal and private tool to guide safe change.
- WILL POWER in Medicine Wheel Teachings
- Will Power is a most interesting discovery of Life-long learning about your most intriguing subject: you!
- Death Awareness LIFE IS PRECIOUS
- Death awareness hones attention to Life. In Medicine Wheel teachings, Life is Precious.
- My SBI Story
- Successful income-making websites for everyday folks. Here's my sbi story about how it happened for me. Want a turn?
- Native American Sacred Circle of Wisdom BLOG
- Native American Sacred Circle of Spiritual Wisdom BLOG lets you know when new articles are posted. You stay up-to-date with this website.
- Contact me! Leave me your message, and I'm happy to get back to you!
- Sitemap lists web pages in Native American Sacred Circle of Spiritual Wisdom