Sacred circle wisdom is spiritual
- If you are open to sacred circle wisdom teachings of a Woman Deity, read on..
- If you are interested in Native American ceremony's, symbols, perspectives, experience, and history, read on…
I have noticed that Native American and First Nations spiritual and cultural teachings are at a global tipping point, have you noticed that as well? On this site you’ll harvest some understanding to our history as to why this is happening especially now; you’ll gain seminal universal and inclusive teachings so you can join the global swell of folks interested in the teachings. On this site, I share from my personal experience to deepen your understanding. Enjoy!
A Woman Deity
The first teaching is the foundation. Turtle Island was blessed with a Holy messenger, White Buffalo Calf Woman
who was sent by Creator to the people. Her ceremonies have sustained generations, have spread to Canada and even, attract other spiritual seekers from different parts of Mother Earth. At the Grandfather Sun page in a short video clip, you’ll meet Chief Arvol Looking Horse, the 19th generation ‘Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Pipe’ who gives an urgent message to Spiritual leaders and everyday folks all over Mother Earth to come together in a unified spiritual view to fulfill a prophecy of global peace for the sake of future generations, regardless of religious or spiritual orientation or where on Mother Earth you happen to be.
Native American ceremonies
- Are the oldest spiritual ceremonies on Turtle Island
Ceremonies that are possible to participated in are the Sweat, Sun Dance and Potlatch.
Sacred Circle Wisdom
The Sacred Circle Wisdom is also known as the
- Sacred Hoop
- Web of Life
- The Sacred Circle
The Three Tenets
Sacred Circle Wisdom Virtues
- Love and Healing
- Respect and Unity
- Truth and Fairness
- Harmony and Balance
- Relations and Generosity
- Humility and Understanding
Our Global Mission Statement
- Our Vision is to Future Centuries
- Our Future is Global Unity
- Our Global Responsibility is to Protect Mother Earth and her Family of Beings
Today you have the freedom of choice to dive deep into sacred circle wisdom, to soar high. Welcome! Come explore my journey, experience, and understandings through my lens & perspective... Click the links below
A Sidebar of info for you
For your information, in ceremonial circles the continent of North America is known as ‘Turtle Island.’ Although each nation is unique, descendents of Turtle Island are collectively referred to in the U.S. as 'the Native Americans,' in Canada we are 'the First Nations.' This website uses both terms.
- MOTHER EARTH
- Mother Earth teachings in ceremony, is to 'Walk Gently Upon Her'.
- GrandMother Moon
- Women are ‘Daughters of GrandMother Moon' and are 'Life-givers' to future generations.
- GRANDFATHER SUN
- GrandFather Sun ceremony attracts spiritual seekers from all walks of life.
- STAR BEINGS
- Every night without fail our heavenly cosmos of Star Beings twinkle silently into our view.
- animal totem designs
- Original animal totem designs of Native Americans are from cultural spiritual ceremonies. Today designs are everywhere and on everything...
- Animal Totems - 4-LEGGEDS
- Animal Totems - 4-leggeds is about gifts, teachings, intelligence, understanding and abilities of Creators four-legged Beings. Their spirituality is intrinsic.
- Winged Ones
- Winged Ones are symbolized in abstract stylized designs in Native American and First Nations culture.
- Ocean Dwellers
- Ocean Dwellers are the Beings living in Mother Earth's heart: our oceans!
- Native American Medicines
- Native American Medicines respected in ceremony are the greatest gifts from Creator to Mother Earth to nurture every Being. Think on these questions: 1. What do future centuries inherit?
- Native American medicine WATER
- Native American Medicine WATER is used in ceremony. Water is Life. Folks train for years for the right and knowledge to use Pure Clean Water's potency in sacred spiritual ceremony.
- Air is a potent agent in Native American ceremony.
- Natural wild plants are used in ceremony, daily life, healing and vision quests. They have good magic to share. Creator gifted them with the strength of wisdom and power to heal our spirit, emotions,
- LIFE CYCLE
- Our life cycle is identical to all Mother Earth’s family of Beings. At the Medicine quadrant, be ready and plan your transitions.
- Red Road
- We come to the Red Road in our own way. Sometimes Creator takes over and brings our feet to where our heart and soul needs to be. After years of active searching then giving up,
- BLACK ROAD
- The 'BLACK ROAD' is a life-style of unproductive life-style patterns. And! Medicine Wheel Teachings are a tested, trusted, personal and private tool to guide safe change.
- WILL POWER in Medicine Wheel Teachings
- Will Power is a most interesting discovery of Life-long learning about your most intriguing subject: you!
- Death Awareness LIFE IS PRECIOUS
- Death awareness hones attention to Life. In Medicine Wheel teachings, Life is Precious.
- My SBI Story
- Successful income-making websites for everyday folks. Here's my sbi story about how it happened for me. Want a turn?
- Native American Sacred Circle of Wisdom BLOG
- Native American Sacred Circle of Spiritual Wisdom BLOG lets you know when new articles are posted. You stay up-to-date with this website.
- Web of Life News
- Web of Life News is Current events of Mother Earth's family of Beings. Social, economic, and political action to our global culture, as it happens.
- Contact me! Leave me your message, and I'm happy to get back to you!
- Sitemap lists web pages in Native American Sacred Circle of Spiritual Wisdom